INTRODUCING THE NEW UNISCAFF LOADING TOWER SYSTEM
As the UK’s leading independent scaffolding hire & sales supplier, it’s a natural progression for George Roberts to now expand its Uniscaff system range to offer its customers a viable Loading Tower option that fully compliments the present success of its Stair Tower.
The NEW Uniscaff Loading Tower has been designed to provide a high loading capacity, maximise on site safety, reduce labour cost, provide adaptable access, increase stock utilisation of common parts and meets all European & UK scaffolding guidance and safety legislation.
Some of the advantages of the George Roberts Uniscaff Loading Tower are:
- 4 Leg Tower
- Systemised components
- Quicker build times, up to 80%!
- Component count reduced
- Modular build = less measuring!
- Large loading area of 3.05m x 1.65m
- High load capacity of 15kN/m²
- Non-slip footing steel decks
- Less operative fatigue
- Gate safety in ‘open’ or ‘closed’ position
Economical & Adaptable
- Flexible lift heights 2m, 1.5m & 1m
- Multi-level loading
- Improved stock utilisation
- ‘Tube bracing’ minimises cost
- Fully galvanised for site longevity
- Meets European & British legislation (BS EN 12811)
- Complies with all safety guidance (SG4, SG6 & SG33)
- Quality assured & audited by NASC
- Independent engineer checked
- ID marked for full traceability
Read all about how it maximises safety and increases productivity here: Uniscaff Loading Tower System
For more information on our range and prices, contact a member of our experienced team, email us on email@example.com
Follow Us On LinkedIn for news updates and interesting articles.
Tel: + 44 (0) 151 524 2434