Acrow Props and Struts
Here at George Roberts, we stock a complete range of props including Push/Pull props for Formwork & Shoring along with Trench Struts
We also supply Forkheads & GWR Prop Mates and a complete range of Trench Struts.
Tubular Steel Adjustable Prop
The Steel Adjustable Prop is designed to support a range of floors and temporary beams.
- Available in 5 sizes
- Fully tested in accordance with BS 4074: 1982 / BS 5507-3: 1982.
- Available with a beam head or drop-in stirrup head.
- Compatible with forkheads.
Base Plate and Head Plate Spec: 150mm x 150mm x 6mm.
Adjustable Trench Struts feature clawed end plates to grip the trench lining and hold it tightly in place to prevent it collapsing.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Fully tested to BS 4074: 2000.
- Green painted finish.
- 3 tonne safe working load at any extension.
Base Plate and Head Plate Spec: 75mm x 75mm x 6mm (clawed) including 2 nail holes.
This high quality adjustable prop can be used for light shoring applications. Comes complete with swivel head and pre-drilled anchor base plate.
- Available in 4 sizes
- 2 collars to allow prop to work in ‘pull’
- Fully tested to BS4074: 1982 / BS 5507-3: 1982
- Green paint finish
- Base Plate Spec: 150mm x 150mm x 12mm
Head Plate Spec: 150mm x 90mm x 12mm
6 Tonne Underpinning Jack
The 6 Tonne Underpinning Jack underpins masonry where subsidence has occurred. The Jack features both a fine and a coarse adjustment mechanism.
Max 6 tonne load tested